Select this plan and take advantage of big monthly savings today!
I absolutely love the ease of use with Payless Power. And the rates are incredible.
2,000 kWh Price Displayed. See Electricity Facts Label for more details.
* Save 20% off our standard rates with the Flex Pay discount by enrolling in Auto Pay. Rates and offers subject to change without notice.
** Save 20% off our standard rates with the Flex Pay discount. See the Electricity Facts Label for details. Rates and offers subject to change without notice.
* Required Field
After you click Submit Payment, please wait for processing to complete. Do not click the back button and do not refresh, as it could result in duplicate billing. If you receive an error, please contact customer service.
- Save a boat load of time by enrolling in Auto Pay today!
It is strongly recommended that you enroll in Auto Pay today.
- With Auto Pay, your account can be setup to add as little as $20 each time your balance reaches the preset minimum you set and are comfortable with.
- With Auto Pay, you can sleep soundly knowing that your payments will be made on time and service will not be interrupted.
- You may enroll in Auto Pay now by logging into our MyAccount portal.
What comes next?
An order to connect service will be sent to market in the next few minutes. A series of notifications will be sent over the next 24 hours informing of when the order is accepted by the market and ultimately when service is officially active with Payless Power.
Charges for service are billed 2 days in arrears, which means charges are not assessed until 2 days after the electricity is used. A daily notification will be sent at approximately 9AM-11AM each day detailing the count of the kilowatt hours consumed, the date of consumption, the balance remaining, and an approximate number of days till the balance reaches $0.
A balance greater than $0 must be maintained to avoid service interruption. If the balance falls below $0 on a given day, then a payment must be posted to restore the balance to greater than $0 the following morning before 11AM to avoid interruption and a $25 reconnection charge.
If the account must be closed in the future for any reason, then it is important to know that a call to customer care is required to do so. Recurring daily charges will continue to be assessed until the date that the account is officially closed.
We truly thank you for choosing Payless Power and welcome you as a customer.